Sunday, December 21, 2008

It's Definite- I Have Too Much Time On My Hands

One day while watching a video on my iPod, I got thinking- I know Lady Miss Kier was known initially for wearing catsuits....but exactly how many did she own? Let's list, some of which I am not sure if they are one or not:

1. The one from "Groove Is In The Heart" and my personal favorite
2. The one from The Very Best of Deee-Lite cover
3. another personal favorite, a purple gingham one
4. the Poison Ivy-esque one (yes, that is my comment on Youtube)
5. the one from "Good Beat" (I assume it is just one and not a black one and a white one)
6. three in "Power of Love"- a pink one, a multicolored one, and a black one
7. a flowery looking thing
8. a red/burgundy velvet looking one
9. the blinding one from Rock in Rio
10. one that reminds me of a lizard
11. possibly, whatever she was wearing on the Vogue Italia cover
12. another blinding one, in green
13. what looks like a black patent leather one
14. this may be one as well

Um....I think that is it? But hey, I am not complaining.

EDIT 1.27.09: Shit, stupid Youtube took down several of the videos. But thanks to Vh-1 Classic, I can give you 2 of the videos. Woohoo!:

Good Beat
Power Of Love

No comments: