Sunday, August 17, 2014

Random Thoughts

My FWA seriously needs to stop posting close-ups of herself.

And I don't recall mentioning it in the past, but she has this mole on her face that has a whole bunch of hair coming out of it. It's so disgusting. It's all I can focus on whenever I talk to her. I feel like screaming JFC wax or cut those damn hairs already! And I remember back when she was pregnant, she walked around with an enormous white-headed zit for the longest time.

I am going on vacation sometime next month- an approved vacation, one that has been approved of since the winter- and while I am excited, I am also not looking forward to it. After the behavior of my sister and my brother-in-law the last time we went on vacation....they were terrible. And now with the baby, my brother-in-law is an even bigger pain in the ass. I loathe being around most kids and even I have more patience with my nephew than my brother-in-law. He is so fucking annoying. Yesterday I went to dinner with them and all he kept doing was getting pissed off with my nephew and at one point he got really pissed when my nephew rubbed vanilla ice cream all over himself. Big fucking deal! You throw the clothes in the wash!

Oh wait! He won't do that! My sister will! That's another thing- he is lazy as shit and never does squat. He is also very condescending a lot of times when he talks to my sister. We all went down Ocean City a few weeks ago and while we were at dinner, he kept getting really sarcastic with my sister and finally I said, but not loud enough for him to hear, "JFC does he have to be fucking sarcastic about everything?". My sister heard me but as usual just brushed it off like it was nothing. If my husband ever talked to me the way he talks to my sister, he'd be spending his night sitting on a bag of ice. He also can be really arrogant as shit. Oh he always knows best and no one ever knows anything but him! And this shit of driving and he can barely stay awake really pisses me off. And god forbid you say anything. Then it's always "I'm fine!". Yeah, okay, tell yourself that when you kill someone and end up in jail. Tell yourself that if you end up killing your wife and/or son, although I am sure he wouldn't have to worry about feeling guilty for long if that happened because we'd all be out for his head if that happened.

I need to have it out with my sister over this one of these days.

I woke up today and my bladder felt irritable. I had a lot of pressure and kept feeling like I was going to pee. It is so uncomfortable and annoying. And stressing me out big time, because all I can think is it is a sign of early menopause. God, I can't wait to go to this appointment on Tuesday, although I hope I don't chicken out and not tell the doctor everything I need to.

No comments: