Ugh, I can't believe tomorrow is only Thursday. This week is dragging big time. I need for the weekend to get here. You know- so it can fly by as usual.
We had an almost full house in work today and the girl who plays on her phone sat and did just that while printing out medical records. Again, I guarantee her playing on her phone all of the time is why I always come across medical records not fully printed out and missing shit. I heard my one coworker tell her repeatedly today about something she forgot to do or did wrong. And then she took a nice long 30+ minute smoke and Starbucks run break in the afternoon.
Yesterday at my appointment I got really depressed after being asked the multiple sexual history questions. My whole social life, or lack thereof, has really been getting to me lately. I feel like such an outcast in work. I'll admit I am not exactly the most approachable person, but that's due to being hurt in the past. Those past experiences have made it incredibly difficult for me to socialize. But having no social life is incredibly depressing. It certainly doesn't help my bad thoughts. I feel like if no one really cares about me now, would anyone really care if I am gone?
And this bladder stuff. Like my self-esteem isn't bad enough and now I have to worry that I am leaking. And god knows when I will find time to go see a urogyn, but I really need to.
Wednesday, August 20, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment