Monday, August 11, 2014

Dafuq

Was just on MGMT's Twitter page. Has Andrew lost his mind?

Also, oven baked Cheetos are actually pretty good.

And speaking of dafuq, I actually slept pretty well last night. Of course, I was up an hour before I needed to wake up and never fell back asleep. Had knots in my stomach the whole way to work. Got there and 3 of my coworkers were outside. The first thing our most senior employee, the one who was on vacation the same week I was out, said to me was "good for you!" and later on she told me she was really proud of me. Everyone in the office apparently was proud of me. Don't know what to say to that or whether to believe it, but whatever.

Anyway, I only had 2 emails and one was something about our system malfunctioning one day and another was from Ms. Croquette in response to my email about having a doctor's appointment. I had already clocked out and was out the door when she sent it. It simply said "was this a planned appointment?". First thing I thought was JFC are you kidding me? I refuse to reply to it, although I'd like to reply to it with "you know what? No it wasn't a planned appointment. It was a my employers decided to be bastards and not give me three lousy days off that I desperately needed and I got myself so sick and upset IN ADDITION TO OTHER STRESSES that I had no choice but to go to the doctor to get something to calm me down and get me out of work or else I would end up buying a gun and blowing my brains out appointment." Fuck you, bitch.

No comments: