Dan Reynolds (DanReynolds) on Twitter
Damn, he is deep.
I am not sure if I am being sarcastic, if I really mean that, or a little of both.
ETA 6/8: THE VERDICT IS.....I meant it, with a pinch of sarcasm. I tried, my black cold self tried to roll my eyes at the stuff he wrote and I just....couldn't. Dan seems like way too nice of a guy and I can tell from some of the things he wrote that this is definitely someone with a history of depression and anxiety issues. These two tweets make me incredibly sad:
he took his life and I think of him all the time. I think of what I could have done. I could have been a better friend.
— Dan Reynolds (@DanReynolds) May 12, 2014
i lost one of my best friends to him dealing with a lifetime of judgement and false friends. i will forever regret not being a better friend
— Dan Reynolds (@DanReynolds) May 12, 2014
That's a shame he feels that way. I am sure he was a very good friend, if he is anything like his Twitter persona.
No comments:
Post a Comment