Thursday, April 25, 2013

The Moronic Comment Of The Day

Rihanna on being mentioned in interviews with Ciara:
Why am I still the main topic of her interviews!!”
She don’t be shame tho? How she let em play her like that everytime?? It’s like, ‘yea I know you’re here to about (insert album title) but we wanna talk about a more relevant topic…Rihanna!!!
Like she sits there and falls for it everytime!!!! #whurrisyopublicist.
Wow. That was incredibly painful to read. My brain is actually hurting.

Hey, Rihanna, why don't you stop wasting all of your [undeserved] money on pot that you supposedly smoke and buy yourself an education? Or at least a book on how to use proper fucking grammar? Oh, I am sorry- that is probably not "hardcore" or "badass" enough for you.

I was on a certain gossip site that I still do not understand why I continue to visit and there was an article on this dumb bitch using a derogatory word to describe a little kid and reading through the comments just further proves my point that this particular community is a mecca of idiots.

On a slightly off topic note, it was confirmed that the dead body found in RI was Sunil Tripathi. I am not wishing death on anyone, but it grinds my gears that a seemingly decent kid like Sunil dies and people like the bitch above and Lindsay Lohan continue to walk the earth. I knew it was going to be his body, but I still felt pretty depressed when the news confirmed it. It's very sad if it turns out to be suicide, but if it was, hopefully he is at peace now from whatever demons he had.

No comments: