Sunday, January 13, 2013

The Stupid Of The Day

I get the honors today! I had leftover ham for lunch and it didn't smell bad, but it just had a weird sweet smell to it. My mom douses it in brown sugar when she cooks it, so I am assuming that was part of the smell. It didn't taste foul, but parts of it had an odd sweet taste to it. Now I am worried that I ate bad ham. I had myself so worried that I went in and stuck my finger down my throat and threw it up. And a little while later, I wanted to make sure I had everything out of my stomach, so I went in and tried to throw up again. Have you ever vomited up pure stomach acid? So now I am not only worried I had bad ham, but my throat is on fire.

And don't ask why I didn't just not eat it if I was that concerned. I have no response for that except that I was just a grade A moron who should have just thrown it out.

I just saw some article on D-Listed that Beyonce and Jay-Z spent $200,000 on their pillow baby's first birthday party. Really? Two grand? For a birthday party the little brat won't even remember? That's asinine. And anyone who actually defends them are just as idiotic.

No comments: