I have been in such a bad mood since I got into a fight with my mom on Monday. And it was such a stupid fight! Like ridiculously stupid. It was over a crazy road we take to go to Peddler's Village in Lahaska, PA. I thought she was referring to the one in Lambertville, New Jersey that we take before we cross the bridge into New Hope. But she was referring to the one we take once we pass New Hope and enter Lahaska. So we battled back and forth over a giant misunderstanding. I don't even know what the hell pissed her off so much about it that it had to start a fight.
And of course, no fight is complete without tearing into my having OCD. Why that has to come up in every fight, I don't know. I think that was what made me leave the room and come back in and demand to know what the hell is wrong with me crying over a song. I never did get an answer, just that I shouldn't be listening to depressing music like that. My brain is still so full of fuck.
It's been a rough few days. I won't lie- I have been feeling pretty suicidal. But no plans ever come out of it, so I don't think it is anything to worry about. More a just wish I was dead than I wish I could kill myself. And every person I think of going to, I end up deciding against it for some reason or another. I also keep thinking back to when I worked and how my WA always told me I could come over to her place if I needed to get out and talk to someone, and I have considered it, and then I remind myself that oh when was the last time we talked, and I say fuck it. My aunt always tells me that I can talk to her, and I also consider it, and then I think of how she can never make time for me or my sister and how she plays dumb to get out of doing things with us, and I say fuck it. I think of going to my sister, and then I remember how she will complain sometimes when other people talk to her that she has her own problems to deal with. And I say fuck it.
And the one person I should be able to go to, my mother, I can't even go to her, because I know what will happen. She will compare her problems to mine and make them somehow worse than mine, I'll get mad, a fight will ensue, and I will end up feeling even worse.
And as if I don't already feel shitty and never more alone in my life than right now, my mom is not even talking to me. I don't know if she just senses that I am feeling down and is backing off, or if she hates me the way she hates my father. Because that is what I feel like.
I have been having the absolute worst case of insomnia I have had in a long time. If I could get one damn good night of sleep, I will be so freaking happy. My brain will just not shut off for anything. I feel like ripping it out of my skull and shaking it. SHUT UP.
Also, I finally put in a reservation for a hotel room. The cancellation policy is good, so I have time to cancel and not be charged anything. But I am already regretting putting in the reservation. I have no idea what is going to happen, but I wish something could give me some kind of push into what I should decide to do. Either way, I am going to regret something. If I don't go, I will regret it. If I do go, I will eventually, if not immediately, regret it. And I can't make heads or tails of which would be the worst regret, although I think deep down, based on past experiences, I know I will regret going more than not going.
Why am I so goddamn incapable of making decisions?! This is probably why. I hate regret. And no matter what decision I make with anything in life, I will always regret something. And I can never figure out what will be the worst regret.
And the weather over the next few days is supposed to be chaotic, so that has me more on edge. I have been back and forth between Accuweather, TWC, and the Storm Prediction Center sites.
God, I really want a Bloomin' Onion from Outback Steakhouse right now.
ETA 7:32PM: This weather is going to give me a heart attack. Or stroke. Or possibly both.
Look at this radar:
ETA 7/28: Today- well, yesterday- I drug my sister with me to McDonald's because I wanted ice cream and I said to her that Mom considers my music depressing. She agreed with her.
I can't even with this.
Thursday, July 26, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment