Dear Youtube:
If I wanted to watch videos of people covering songs/scenes I like, I would search for videos of people covering songs/scenes I like. Otherwise, stop suggesting it! I do not want to watch people act out favorite movie or cartoon scenes. I do not want to watch the Kooks covering "Kids". I do not want to watch Katy Perry sing "Electric Feel". I do not want to watch some amaetuer who is desperately looking for their 15 minutes of fame cover a song I like. I want to hear the real version of the song. End of story. However, that does not mean I want to watch people's corny homemade videos with whatever song I
am searching for playing in the background.
Enough!
Sincerely,
S-Cubed
PS - Why do so many of the videos from MGMT's Vevo page keep popping up under my recommendations? I already favored them!
Sunday, July 15, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment