Thursday, July 19, 2012

NOOOOOOOOO!

I didn't want to believe it was true before, but

Dan Cathy, Chick-Fil-A President, On Anti-Gay Stance: 'Guilty As Charged'

Chick-Fil-A, I AM DISAPPOINT

Luckily, I don't eat there that often. I only go because I get coupons in the mail every so often for a free sandwich. Apparently I am in the minority, because I love Chick-Fil-A. I think their chicken sandwiches and waffle fries are good. I also like their hospitality. I have never received rude treatment at any of my local Chick-Fil-As. Everyone always goes out of their way.

I kept hearing it, and I suspected it was true due to their whole being closed on Sunday shtick, but I kept blinders up. But hey! Go ahead and be against gay marriage! If you want to stand there and preach that marriage should be between a man and a woman only, then by all means, be my guest! Allow for fat ass urinal cakes to wed troll-faced dumbasses for 72 days, because what does it matter? It's still between a man and a woman! God, I hate this world.

Boy, I wish I could get in office one day. I'd ban all marriage.

I just read some article over on Yahoo about that Olympic dude with no legs (too lazy to look up the name again) bagging some Russian model. Oh, look at that. What a surprise. Dude gets famous and the models start coming out of the woodwork, and then suddenly that will be all he will date. JUST LIKE SOMEONE ELSE I KNOW. Anyway, the comment section has my sides hurting from laughing. I am surely ensuring my trip to hell more and more.

No comments: