DEAR ABBY: I have a beautiful wife, a dog and an 8-year-old son I love to watch sports with. My son loves sports, but he has trouble accepting a loss. He'll take out his disappointment by beating the dog. My wife doesn't want to get rid of "Patches" because she has had him since college. I don't want to put my son through counseling because he said he'll hate me forever if I do. I'm afraid if the problem isn't controlled, my son's life goals may be affected. What can I do?
Let me get this straight- your little demon snowflake gets pissed off over a fucking sport and takes it out on the dog? And you do not want to put him through therapy because he will hate you forever? Um, he's 8 years old. How many kids tell their parents they will hate them forever if they do something? I mean, I don't recall ever doing so, but I knew plenty of people who did. And their parents made them do it anyway and they grew up just fine. Just make him go, because chances are, assuming you go to a psychiatrist, the child will be diagnosed with whatever disorder is en vogue and medicated to all holy hell, and you are off the hook for being a shitty parent.
Do you know what you should do? Go purchase a gun and shoot yourself in the balls, although I would be hesistant to believe that you even have a set anyway, judging by your letter. Morons like you should not be breeding, nor should have ever bred in the first place.
North Carolina Pastor Sean Harris: Parents Should 'Punch' Their Gay-Acting Children
This is just too much stupidity for my brain to handle in such a short amount of time.
I don't want to live on this planet anymore.
This is just too much stupidity for my brain to handle in such a short amount of time.
I don't want to live on this planet anymore.
No comments:
Post a Comment