Had another meeting thingie to go to with unemployment today. Although it was basically WORD FOR EXACT WORD of the meeting I had to go to last week, this meeting had to do with some program that apparently I was chosen for since it seems that according to my claim, I scored in the area that determined me to be someone who "would have the most difficulty returning to work". Jesus. Even the government finds me fucking incompetent!
There was some loud mouth bitch there as well and she was complaining about having to be there and how she felt like she was some welfare recipient (funny thing is, she looked like one to a T. What? I'm sorry, but she did! And the obnoxious behavior didn't help!), then of course, she had to start about the government being prejudice. I was already in a bad enough mood and the last thing I felt like listening to was someone bitching about racism. I felt like saying oh bitch, please look around you! Most of the people chosen for this program are white!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment