2dl6eqe.jpg (JPEG Image, 375x500 pixels)
Is that a schnauzer I see down there in the corner???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My family loves most breeds of dogs, but schnauzers pretty much answer to a higher authority in this house. We have Sammie now and we had one before her and the chances of me getting one if I ever decide to buy a dog are about a million percent. I imagine he does or did have a dog, as quoted in "Time To Pretend" ("I'll miss my sister, miss my father, miss my dog, and my home"). Good god. If Andrew owns (or owned) a schnauzer, then all bets are off! He can do no wrong. Ever. That pretty much seals the deal that he is absolutely perfect.
In fact, from what I know of him and assuming the stories I have read on people who have met him are true (so many people say how sweet he is; I hope it's true should the earth ever fall off its axis and I actually get the chance to meet him), he is so perfect, he is about the only man on earth who could possibly change my mind about having kids. I'm not even kidding. I would make babies with that boy. One, two, four, twenty, whatever! And assuming all goes right, our kids would have fantastic hair, between my looks like I stuck my finger in an electrical socket curls and that adorable hobbit mop on his head. Whenever I see him hold that baby in the "Time To Pretend" video, it makes my heart swell. It's so sweet and cute, I want to barf rainbows every time I see it. But why is the baby crying? Who would cry with Andrew holding them? You don't cry when Andrew holds you. Unless it's of happiness! Even the kid in the "Kids" video smiled when he seen him. Who wouldn't?
Thank goodness my chances with him are nil, eh?
And speaking of them, my sister was over today and she wanted to pull some songs from my iTunes library and "Time To Pretend" was one of them. My heart nearly burst with pride. I got one person out of all the people I know to like a song by them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment