Wednesday, November 23, 2011

The Bitch, Please Of The Day

Laurie David: Thanksgiving Conversation Starter: Is It Time to Ban Soda Ads on Prime Time Television?

No. They do not need to ban them. What needs to happen is the lazy ass people in this country need to start taking responsibility for their own actions. Stop blaming the corporations for your own health problems. I'm so sick and tired of some fat ass filing a lawsuit against fast food joints or whatever because they got obese and developed diabetes or had a heart attack. If you can't comprehend that eating McDonalds every fucking day of your life and never exercising will result in a heart attack, then you have major problems. When I was at my heaviest weight, it was my fault! I ate too much bad food and didn't exercise enough!

Huffpost user Stephen Stafford puts it best:
You feed your child. You do the shopping and cooking. They cannot eat and drink what you do not buy. Raise your own kids. Don't mess with my choices because you don't feel like managing and teaching these people you created and brought into the world.

No comments: