Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Video/Awesome Of The Day

For some inexplicable reason, one of my most favorite Futurama scenes:



I think it might be how terrified the "little dumpling" is and then the bottle comes out and it's just like eh what the hell, takes it, and goes to sleep. Or maybe it's the demonic voice of the Nannybot (something about demonic voices always makes me laugh). Or perhaps both.

I went to one of our local Shop Rites today (*coughs* Route 70 in Marlton) and when we were in line, I happened to look over at the next register and the cashier looked like Andrew. I couldn't stand it. My head was about to explode over how much he looked like him (e.g. how fucking cute he was, but in his own way). Instead, I busted up laughing and was just about to get out of line and go over into his, but some old cow had to come up behind me right when I was about to. If he wasn't busy, I was going to say something to him about looking like him. But with my luck he would have said "well, is that a good or a bad thing?" and then I would have had to say "uh it's definitely not a bad thing", and therefore having to admit I am guilty of thinking he is hot.

Do you know what I hate about my age? I have reached the point where it's getting a little harder to tell the difference between what is legal and what is jailbait, although I want to assume that since he was working in the middle of the day, he has to at least be legal!

No comments: