Thursday, July 14, 2011

Video Of The Day

I'm scared out of my wits about tomorrow, so I am just going to go ahead and pretend I am on whatever the hell this video was produced on. I have come to the conclusion that MGMT can seriously do no wrong and every thing they do can be excused with simply, it's MGMT:



Sitch, I know you got famous for your abs, but take a look at this boy. That is a hot body! Not too big, not too skinny, and properly PROPORTIONED. Andrew has one fine ass body! I seen he had some fairly ripped arms in the "Kids" video, as well as some other qualities, but the rest of the body? Totally would have never seen that coming. Holy mother of God, seeing him was like Christmas morning. It reminded me of that episode of Futurama when Fry gets infected with the worms and he goes to fight Sal and Leela begs him not to and he rips off his shirt and he is full of muscle.

And because I have way too much time on my hands, let's say (in my wildest fantasies) that I had these two men fighting over me. Who would I go with? Andrew, of course. I mean, obviously there is the whole he would probably respect me a lot more. And Andrew also seems like the type that, just like his body, would shock you with basically everything he does. I almost want to say Sitch is someone who is probably good for sex and that's about it, but I doubt he is even good at that. I still get the feeling sex with him would be utterly disappointing (and quite infectious).

Andrew may be a bit of a pretty boy and has a tendency to dress in women's clothes (okay only about three times I have seen him do so) and is puny in stature compared to the Sitch, but from the little I have gathered of him, he is more of a man than the Sitch could even dream of being. For one, he actually seems to respect people. He probably doesn't go around calling girls grenades or landmines or whatever stupid terms those Cro-Magnons call every girl under the sun. And let's be honest here- even if Andrew did, at least he has room to say it! Look at him! He's pretty! Mike? Not so much. I might think he can be cute, but that boy shouldn't call anyone ugly.

I also highly doubt Andrew goes around sleeping with drunk women and then treating them like shit afterwards or trying to lure in girls who are in relationships. Mike doesn't even care if people are in relationships. If he wants to sleep with someone, he will do everything to get them regardless of their relation status. Oh, but I bet if you put the shoe on the other foot, the boy will be right there whining like the little 15 year old girl he acts like.

I also would be willing to bet a ton of money that Andrew could probably fight someone and kick their ass (but probably wouldn't, because he seems pretty peaceful and not an instigator of fights) more than the Sitch. He couldn't fight his way out of a paperbag. I'd like to see him actually get into a fight with someone who is not riddled with steroids or not a female. And actually WIN. Okay, so maybe Mike is not a fighter. That's not necessarily a bad thing. It could be a positive thing, in the sense that he probably wouldn't beat me (and that's a bigger plus if Old Man Sitch really was abusive). But he acts like he's got a lot of game and frankly, he is probably all talk and no game. I don't need my man to protect me at all costs, but it would be a little nice to know that he could have my back if needed.

No comments: