I have felt terrible the past few weeks. Even getting the results of my bone scan is still not pulling me out of this. I feel a little better about it, but my foot is still bothering me and it still has me kind of anxious. I have had to force myself out of bed every morning. All I want to do is stay in bed and not move. I come home from work and all I want to do is the same thing. I feel like I have fallen into a black hole. The littlest things overwhelm me. I just want to cry all the time. I can't stand all of the crap going on at home. I am completely bored with life.
I saw this article the other day. A small part of me died inside. Other than the fantastic set of tits, I really don't know how Katy Perry ever got as far as she did, because if you listen to her songs, she does not have very much of a vocal range. And she is always singing songs that don't seem like they are in that teeny weeny range. God, she sucks so much.
Leave it to this society. She has more nominations than Lady Gaga? Or Adele? I loved "Rolling in the Deep" when it first came out, but now I am beyond tired of hearing it, but Adele has talent. That girl can sing and I really hope she does not die young like she thinks she is going to.
My sister told me the other day she heard "Pumped Up Kicks" by Foster The People twice in one day on Q-102. Another small part of me died inside that day.
I have never doubted for one minute that Snookie is a fucking dumbass since the day that terrible piece of shit show infected the television airwaves. Now that I hear she is considering doing Dancing With The Has Beens and Why Am I Famous Agains, now I know for a fact that she is dumb as shit, because, as I recall, what was it she said about Sitch doing it? Ah yes. This:
I feel, like, 'Dancing with the Stars' is for, like, celebrities that fell off and they need a way to get back inCan one person really be that stupid? Oh. Wait.
No comments:
Post a Comment