So I found out my rate increase and....look, I am happy I got one, don't get me wrong. But considering how poor my evaluation ended up being, I am not happy with it. I am still absolutely LIVID over my evaluation. And some of the other scores were pretty fucking pathetic, too. I don't doubt these people are pretty hard workers and their scores were abysmal.
And finding out that the racist bitch in work- who comes and goes as she pleases and spends most of the day on the phone (when our records custodian is making comments about someone, then you know it is pretty bad) when she is actually in work and when she isn't doing that, she is rushing into her email box to type out an email to our manager to rat someone out- makes significantly more than I do. I just think of some of the people who make more than I do (this bitch and my WA) and then I think of the things they do and I just want to punch the wall.
My WA spent over an hour back talking to her friend today and when we were leaving, she says to me something about the next two days they are going to have a bitch fest at the end of the day and I am welcome to join and I wanted to turn around and say "yes, that would be lovely and I would infact enjoy that very much; however, I am on the clock and am expected to be working".
My WA was planning on leaving an hour early today because her stomach was bothering her and she could barely keep her eyes open. I seriously just cannot with her anymore. Every fucking week, she is leaving for some reason or another and it's always "I have to make up my time and stay late today" and then she always ends up leaving with me. She is never in work on time (I will come out at 10 after 8 and her office is still dark). She takes longer than a half hour lunch (which she finally confirmed for me the other day). Her theory is as long as she makes her 8 hours, what is the big difference, which in a way, makes sort of sense, but 1) I doubt she ever does, judging by whenever I actually see her in work and 2) WE ARE GIVING A SCHEDULE.
I am just beyond fed up with that place. And there is no point in even complaining anymore, because everyone's theory is just "it is what it is". Every time someone says that to me, I see red.
I went down Wildwood for the weekend and it wasn't a bad weekend. The boardwalk was just a crazy house, though. I think it was the start of Senior Week, which is just always a dandy time to be down there. I saw a t-shirt in one of the stores that said "Senior Week 2011 Get Drunk Or Go Home" and I was just like, really? It just astonished me. And then the best part was when we were coming back and we were coming up towards Douglas' Salt Water Taffy and this huge- and I mean HUGE, like probably a hundred or so- group of black kids (what? That is what they were; I am not being prejudice) comes running from the opposite direction and then they go running off the boardwalk exit at James' Salt Water Taffy. I don't know what the fuck was going on. A flash mob, a fight was going to break out, whatever. All I know is it scared the hell out of me. My legs would not stop shaking the rest of the walk off the boardwalk. All I kept thinking was, if I die here tonight, I am going to be really fucking pissed. I would welcome death right now (especially with the fact that That Thing is rearing it's ugly head again) but I want it to be by my own doing, not at the hands of some cretins that didn't get enough beatings as children.
And as noted, I also got my first bad case of sunburn of the summer. I am in horrible pain.
And for absolutely no reason at all, I want to just say how much I hate that "Love Pink" crap from Victoria's Secret. Every time I see a girl wearing them (which I can generally know right off the top of my head who is going to be wearing the crap; it's not that hard, really), I want to puke.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment