Saturday, June 4, 2011

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Part Due

The details on my evaluation.

I could just simply say that if I could have, I would have walked out. But I am not.

Not one person I have talked with is happy with their evaluations. For one, we all scored pretty low. Most of us were slapped with 6's (out of 9) in every area. I received a little higher than that on my attendance, but I still feel I should have scored a 9. I scored an 8 out of 9 and my boss didn't even remember that I have, in fact, called out one day! I reminded her I did!

But nothing has me more pissed than the one area. I have said before that when you have as much hatred for yourself like I do, you generally are aware of almost all, if not ALL, of your flaws. I know I am an emotional person. I know I get overwhelmed easily. I hate it with a passion and I am working on making it better, but it just does not seem to be going anywhere. And I am kind of beginning to think it is just a part of who I am, like my eye color. I sat down with my boss one day and I explained to her that I have been through a lot of emotional trouble over the past couple years and that I am trying to deal with it and fix it. And she seemed understanding about it.

But to turn around and use it against me in my evaluation? That was low. When she read that out loud- in front of her boss- I wanted to crawl into a hole and die. I was mortified. Alright, it was one thing to mention that I get a little overwhelmed. But the other part? No. There was absolutely no reason to have that in there. To me, this is like penalizing me for being unable to run after losing my fucking leg or becoming paralyzed. Thanks for making me feel like a worthless piece of shit.

And like several other people have said, where exactly does she get off saying I do not have good judgement? This from the same person who constantly uses the F word, rants and raves about her manager and our sister company any chance she gets, calls the same people foul names any chance she gets, and talks smack about her employees to her other employees.

No comments: