(From this)
*sputters* What th....they look like they are on a date!
I seem to have a very bizarre sense of taste in what I find attractive. We got this bitch, the Situation, reigning king of my celebrity crush world, an overly jacked up, too tan guido. And then we have Andrew Vanwyngarden, of MGMT, a skinny jeans wearing, longish-haired pretty boy, generally three huge turn offs, but for some reason or another, works with him. Could two people be any more different? And even after seeing this picture (Jeebus, that picture is terrifyingly and disturbingly beautiful), I still get a bigger gay vibe from the former. I don't really get any vibe from Andrew, because it just seems like it would be too obvious. Maybe bisexual at the most.
I'm a tad bit creeped out by how Mike is looking at Ronnie. He looks like, ohhh, baby.
No comments:
Post a Comment