Friday, September 24, 2010

Ugh! Shut Up Already!

I am so sick of hearing about this Katy Perry- Sesame Street "scandal". I can see points from both sides. Boobs really shouldn't be offensive. I am still unable to comprehend how a glob of nothing but fat cells have come to be considered sexy, but then again, I am not normal. And it makes no sense to bitch about this being offensive and then "protesting" against being unable to breastfeed and how it is a beatiful thing intended by Mother Nature and that your a horrible mother for feeding your spawn formula and not the all holy breast milk and....wait, where am I going with this? Oh yes, bitching about tits on TV and then staging anti-breastfeeder protests by showing your tits in front of the entire general public. But seriously- whether you find tits offensive or not, why this retarded Zooey Deschanel doppelganger would think wearing something like that was appropriate on a toddler show is beyond me. It wasn't offensive; it was just stupid.

In the end, I just find the whole idea of Katy Perry being on Sesame Street offensive. She sucks.

No comments: