I knew this would happen. I knew the second I received the letter informing me the company was being brought out. This isn't going to go well, I thought. My boss kept insisting to me that these guys were nice and blah blah blah (bet she is eating her words now!). Everywhere I go turns into a nightmare. Every workplace gets sold and the new owners are Hitler-lites, except without all the physical killing (just plenty of soul killing). High school was this vast open land of freedom until I entered my freshman year and those two dopes from Columbine decided to shoot up the school and then high school turned into a prison.
Look, my work itself is fine. My actual job, I mean. What I do. Sure, it is boring as hell and most days I want to take my staple remover and stab myself repeatedly with it because it is so fucking boring and I spend probably 2 hours out of my 8 hour shift cursing doctors and physical therapists for having so atrocious hand writing and when I have anything over 2 inches, I want to fall on the floor and sob. But it isn't that bad otherwise.
No. It is my workplace itself. It is turning into a fucking nanny state. And normally I like most of my coworkers, but now everyone is miserable as fuck and they do nothing but complain, which makes everyone else miserable. My boss is turning into an absolute nightmare. I am getting sick right now, thinking of having to go in. I am starting to get to the point- ONCE AGAIN- where I want to crash my car on the way to work. Something has to give. I have to leave or something. I actually like working, but when the work environment becomes toxic like this, it makes it very difficult to like working. And my work performance is starting to slack, which I hate.
Like what the Animals once said....I gotta get out of this place, if it's the last thing I ever do.
And I swear to God, one of these days at one of my father's side of the family's stupid family functions, I am going to rip my cousin's face off. I am so fucking sick and tired of that bitch deliberately ignoring my sister and me. Plus, how many people came to your graduation party and you didn't even have the decency to send fucking thank you cards, you ungrateful fat cunt?
Sunday, September 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment