If you are a Spongebob fan and ever saw the Jellyfish Jam episode, there is the scene when Gary figures out that clacking his eyes together makes the jellyfish cooperate. Spongebob stops Gary from clacking his eyes at one point and the jellyfish go absolutely berserk. For some reason, all I can picture the bad bacteria in my intestines doing is going nuts just like the jellyfish, probably going "hey none of those goody two shoe probiotics are here anymore; let's take over this joint again!", like this:
Tuesday, September 21, 2010
Take This Digestive System And Shove It
Back in the early spring, when my digestive system decided to start misbehaving more than it normally does, I started to take probiotics. I tried Accuflora and I was starting to wonder if it was actually doing anything besides costing me wasted money. Well, I have been off it for a day and my intestines are up in arms again, so it must have done something, albeit nothing to sing about. I have been in so much damn pain, I have to keep sitting down to ease some of it up.
If you are a Spongebob fan and ever saw the Jellyfish Jam episode, there is the scene when Gary figures out that clacking his eyes together makes the jellyfish cooperate. Spongebob stops Gary from clacking his eyes at one point and the jellyfish go absolutely berserk. For some reason, all I can picture the bad bacteria in my intestines doing is going nuts just like the jellyfish, probably going "hey none of those goody two shoe probiotics are here anymore; let's take over this joint again!", like this:
If you are a Spongebob fan and ever saw the Jellyfish Jam episode, there is the scene when Gary figures out that clacking his eyes together makes the jellyfish cooperate. Spongebob stops Gary from clacking his eyes at one point and the jellyfish go absolutely berserk. For some reason, all I can picture the bad bacteria in my intestines doing is going nuts just like the jellyfish, probably going "hey none of those goody two shoe probiotics are here anymore; let's take over this joint again!", like this:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment