Friday, November 6, 2009

Quote Of The Day

Probably the first and last time you will hear me commend something that comes out of her mouth, but it's so goddamn true....Megan Fox on negotiating with a Transformer should one ever come to Earth:
I’d barter with him and say instead of the entire planet, can you just take out all of the white trash, hillbilly, anti-gay, super bible-beating people in Middle America?
AH. We can only wish.

If only there was one yesterday in Washington. That tea party performance was enough to solidify my complete and utter disdain for those people. Comparing health care reform with the Holocaust. That was low, even for them. That was brutal even by my standards. And I was the one who had to spend a week in a freakin' funny farm? These assholes need to be in one. Hello, whatever Behavorial, I have a reservation for 5,000 rightwing nutcases!

Why not? Did you ever look at their signs? I'd certainly consider someone carrying a sign that says "This time we didn't bring our guns" a danger to society. God! I cannot wait until the day I see these people in hell. I hope there is a special place in hell for those low lifes.

I have to laugh at these people protesting a public option. They don't want to pay for others to have health insurance, yet costs are rising partly due to obesity. Have you ever seen the tea party folks? They're all fat lazy slobs. SOO we have to pay for them, but they don't want to pay for us.

If anyone of those people worked for me and I found out they were there protesting health care reform, I would take away their healthcare just so they can get a taste of what it is like to have no healthcare. Of what it is like to live every day in fear of something happening to you that will leave you with bills so high you have to file bankruptcy, after spending years of working your ass paying all of your bills on time. Because no one would write off my bills.

And finding a job with health benefits is almost next to impossible.

Michelle Bachmann doesn't support healthcare reform? Fine. I offer a proposal to you, Michelle. If you despise tax-payer sponsored healthcare so much, then you need to give up your own healthcare, as well as any other member of Congress who doesn't support it.

No comments: