Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Big Government to Big Governor!

And after I made a promise to not make any fat jokes....but it's too irresistible.

I surprisingly am not too upset about Christie winning because I look at it this way- NJ is going to blow no matter who runs it. I can, however, find three positive things about Christie being elected:

1) his winning has been a good source of fat jokes on any websites I have been on (thankfully the election was a close call and not a big landslide, saving anyone from having to say he crushed his opponent; that would have provided enough jokes to last his entire term* and then some)

2) I honestly have no idea how much a governor can do on it, but....illegal immigration. I will leave it at that because I try to keep my thoughts on immigration to myself because sadly, they would make Lou Dobbs almost proud ( I say almost because I am not as rabid as him)

3) Hm. I completely forgot what the third thing was.

I did end up gritting my teeth and voting for Corzine. I honestly had no idea who was going to win the election, but I did hope that if Corzine didn't win, that please God let Daggett win!

*term is based on the normal 4 year run, not by any possibilities of being overthrown, resigning due to being a closet homosexual, dying due to obesity-related problems, or pulling a Sarah Palin after realizing his stack of skeletons weigh more than him. Damn it! Did it again!

No comments: