Thursday, September 18, 2014

Yeah. Okay.

I imagine as a manager of an office, there are plenty of issues to worry about and take care of.

I guess this was a pertinent issue to my manager today:












Note: that "J" at the bottom was actually a smiley face when I received the email in work, making it all the more rage inducing.

Here is the deal- I don't make extra. I make coffee pretty much as soon as I get into work because not everyone is an anal retentive creature of habit who has to have their coffee close to lunch time. Whoever is having coffee- because it's more than just the 3 of us who drink it- has theirs and what she comes into is what I finish off at 11AM when it's my java time. It's not extra.

The fact that I actually had to receive an email about this....SMDH. And I have been there almost a year and suddenly now it is a problem?

No comments: