Thursday, July 31, 2014

Ugh

I woke up all itchy across my upper back. I feel hot right now. I feel gross down below. And now I just saw a commercial for some new menopause drug.

I can't fucking take this anymore.

ETA 5:57PM: I have had itching down below today that is driving me mad. I was nauseous all day. And I am pretty sure my bladder is leaking every so often and I am really starting to get upset. I also feel like someone is squeezing my urethra every so often.

I got an email from my boss's boss today that she has to see what the workload is to see if my being out would put them behind. I would have cackled had I not been so pissed. Me put them behind? With my itty bitty workload? That is a joke. If the bitchy at home worker being out didn't put us behind, I certainly won't. This is ridiculous. I cried the whole drive home.

No comments: