Monday, July 21, 2014

Random Thoughts

I want to try that cheesy bites pizza from Pizza Slut. It looks really good. Then again, it might be like most Pizza Hut visits, where it sounds better than it tastes, but to be fair, it's usually not Pizza Hut itself, but rather the one we order from. If I actually go to the Slut and eat there, it's always good. But the one we order from generally tends to ruin it. A couple visits ago, we had pizza with the cheese not even cooked. I hopped right on the internet and sent an email. Not surprisingly I never received a response. NAGL, Pizza Slut. NAGL at all.

So I am back to having some irritation and pressure and I want to scream. I didn't sleep well last night, so I am tired and cranky as shit. What made it go away on Friday and throughout the whole weekend, as well as last weekend? I think it's odd that it seems to go away on the days when I don't have bananas, but I didn't have one last Sunday so what caused it then? I am so frustrated and so desperate for an answer I don't even know what to do with myself.

And I can't shake off that it's vaginal atrophy due to menopause and I can't get it out of my mind and I can't concentrate and every night I go to bed I pray I don't wake up because I am so sick and tired of dealing with this and feeling like I am going to lose my mind if I don't get an answer soon.

And my FWA was being a real bitch today. She is a prime example of why working mothers don't have good reputations in the working world. I have to laugh, because one day last week she wrote something on Facebook that she wakes up at 5AM. She wakes up at 5AM, 3 hours before she needs to be in work, and she can't get to work on time? She is unreal. Friday she came in 15 minutes late, then left at noon because her brother was supposedly in the hospital and she needed to go pick up the baby from her mom's. It was a gorgeous day and her boyfriend had off from work. Coincidence? And the best part is by her leaving at 12, that means she had to use PTO time, which I am pretty sure she not only has exhausted what she earned this year, but also what she could borrow from the following year, which means she probably had to take it unpaid. And then we have to hear her whine wah I never have any money. WELL TRY WORKING MORE, you stupid cow!

And before she left on Friday, she printed out medical records for an appointment tomorrow and organized them and then left without ever telling anyone that they needed to be done. I thought about taking it, then decided no she wants to be a little fucking wise ass and not tell anyone about it then she can take it Monday. I would have taken it if she had just said something. Well, come today I watched her play on Facebook and Google for 20 minutes after coming in and then when she finally decided to start working, she assigned herself 3 charts for Thursday and left the one for tomorrow sitting there still. So I ended up having to take it anyway. And it was a real pain in the ass of a chart. I was so fucking pissed I avoided her the whole day because otherwise I would have punched her in the face.

Last week I worked on a chart for someone who had been previously examined and when we have those, if we receive medical records that were already given to the doctor for the previous exam we shred them. A good chunk of this particular chart had already been a part of the previous set of medical records and as I was going through it, I noticed that several of the records that were in the previous chart were not summarized nor were they in the bibliography. And who did the previous summary? My FWA. She either missed them or just completely ignored them. Maybe I just think too much with my work or she sucks a lot worse at the job then people realize.

And ugh, my manager comes back tomorrow from vacation. Double super ugh.

Ever since I saw that Cadillac commercial and realized it was "Gold" playing in it, I haven't been able to get enough of that song again. Two Fridays ago I drove to Philly to visit my grandparents and when I was leaving I had it blasting so loud in my car driving down Torresdale Avenue. I wasn't trying to be obnoxious (although come on, I am sure it's 100 times better than what blasts out of cars usually); I just didn't realize how loud I had it. For one thing, my hearing is awful (do not point it out) and two, it's one of those songs that I can't listen to any less than LOUD.

No comments: