It's been nearly 2 weeks since I last discussed them. Dammit, this job is drastically interfering with my stanning! Unacceptable!
I was reading reviews of their performances on the Ticketmaster webpage and damn, some people were harsh. A big complaint I saw, and a lot of times on other sites, is they don't interact with the audience much. I thought Andrew talked A LOT at Musikfest. James talked a few times, but no one else did. It honestly wouldn't surprise me if they don't interact a lot, but I don't think they do it to be assholes. Or maybe they are, who knows? But I always took them, especially Andrew, to just be really, really awkward. Well, maybe not James. He seems like kind of a loudmouth.
Not that it would ever happen, but if I ever got the chance to meet Andrew, I would probably just gape at the poor guy, then I would throw my sweatshirt over my face (I am always so cold that no matter what the season, chances are I have a zip-up hoodie on) and bolt like a bat out of hell. Or I would behave like Mr. Krabs when he meets Mrs. Puff.
Also, did that Hank dude officially rejoin the band or what? I know he was filling in on guitar when Andrew couldn't play, but the King is back on guitar and Hank is still playing with them. He is in the promo picture on the Electric Factory page (please tell me I am not the only one who looked at that picture and had to think for a moment which one was Will and which one was Andrew; why do they look so much alike anymore?). He doesn't fit in. He doesn't have curly hair.
And now for the Song of the Day...."And if I don't feel right...."
I downloaded the optimizer and was watching "A Good Sadness" and those definitely look like flying hot dogs. Also, I am pretty sure there may be some flying bacon as well:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment