Thursday, October 3, 2013

Random Thoughts

I am going to lose it if my digestive system doesn't chill the fuck out soon. This is getting ridiculous. Oh, and Tuesday- 10 days from the first day of my last period- I had bleeding and have been spotting since then. So now this is starting again. I give up. I really do. And I am really starting to suspect my digestive system issues are related to my women troubles. I am trying to decide whether to just put out the money to have the ultrasound done or wait until my medical kicks in. I really am tired of putting it off. Although the good news is if the ultrasound is negative, I can at least have the option to have a laparoscopy if I need to.

My FWA and I were talking today and she was complaining about not getting her WIC benefits due to the government acting like giant sissies and shutting down. I'm sorry, I don't understand how she qualifies for WIC. She has to be making at least close to, if not more than, $15 an hour. Her boyfriend works. I don't understand people's priorities. It is one thing if you have kids and/or your eggo is preggo and you end up losing your job or something and have to go on WIC, welfare, etc. But it's a different story when you're poor as fuck and can't support a child without public assistant, and you go ahead and get pregnant anyway because you're just so goddamn desperate to have a baby. Why not? Why not have everyone else pay for your brat because you just don't give a fuck, you want a baby so bad? It just blows my mind.

She also told me that they decided to try for a baby because they both want one and don't want to keep putting it off....and also because birth control was getting too expensive. I can't.

No comments: