Friday, February 22, 2013

Ugh

Well, since we didn't get to celebrate birthdays last week, we're doing it tonight. I am looking forward to it about as much as a colonoscopy. Which I have never had done, but you get the gist. I mean, a whole day of shitting your brains out and not being able to eat, all so the next day you have a doctor shove a camera up your asshole while you're unconscious? Not my idea of fun. Can't imagine anyone else would find that peachy.

And the whole night is going to consist of babies, babies, and more babies. That is all everyone is going to talk about. No matter how squee I find my nephew (A LOT), I have just about already had my fill of baby talk and baby stuff. Every goddamn conversation- BABIES. Every store we go into- BABY STUFF. Baby this, baby that! It's like everyone has become completely unable to talk about anything else but BABIES! Reminds me of this Quote of the Day entry.

I also decided to finally go get a haircut last night because my hair was starting to suffocate me and as usual, the hairdresser does nothing that I tell her to do. I mean, if you cut some of my hair, ask me if that is a good length, I say yes it's perfect, then why would you continue to cut more off? Ugh. Clearly too much bleach has seeped into her brain.

No comments: