Saturday, February 2, 2013

Quote Of The Day

From some model I have never heard of, Cameron Russell; the comment made me want to simultaneously LOL and shake my damn head:
Because I have to think about what I look like every day. If you ever are wondering, 'If I have thinner thighs and shinier hair, will I be happier?' you just need to meet a group of models, because they have the thinnest thighs and the shiniest hair and the coolest clothes, and they're the most physically insecure women on the planet.
Well.....I don't have the thinnest thighs, or the shiniest hair, or the coolest clothes, but damn if I am not one of the most physically insecure women on earth. Nice to know I'd probably get along very well with models, although I'd probably be the only one who actually has legitimate insecurities. I was in the bathroom earlier and I lifted up my bathrobe and was looking at my naked behindus and legs and fuck, if I don't have bad cellulite. Good god. It's kind of sad that no matter what I weigh, I will never be happy with my body. Sure I am happier with my body at 122 pounds than I was at *grits teeth* the 180 pounds I was in 2007. But I still hate it.

No comments: