Sunday, June 3, 2012

Moronic Quote Of The Day

Adam Levine on why he is a man whore:
There are two kinds of men. There are men who are fucking misogynist pigs, and then there are men who just really love women, who think they're the most amazing people in the world. And that's me. Maybe the reason I was promiscuous, and wanted to sleep with a lot of them, is that I love them so much
So we women being beautiful is the reason you can't keep your manhood in your pants? Right.

But it's not even the complaining about misogynists while being misogynistic that annoys me. He sounds like one of those men who claims he thinks all women are just omgz soo beautifuls! Hey Adam, if I found a woman I thought was really pretty, just a regular Jane, or even an actress or singer, would you sleep with her? Probably not. Because every time you have a chick on your arm, it's a model. Your last chick (a term I use loosely to describe her, because she looka like a man) was a model, your new chick is a model, probably every chick before those two (and after fame came along, because I mean, you do realize none of these mannish bitches would sleep with you if you were some regular Joe Schmoe who fixed plumbing for a living or drove a truck or something, right? Right?!) were models. Which means he doesn't think all women are beautiful. Only models. *glares at monitor* Just like someone else I know.

And I swear, if I read through one more comment section and see the wrong usage of "your" or someone saying "just saying" after leaving some really stupid and/or scathing comment, I am going to throw my monitor across the room. Why I feel the need to take my anger out on my monitor, I don't know. I generally don't question my motives when I am mad.

Man, did I wake up in a bad mood today.

No comments: