This video is so fantastic, I can't wait until tomorrow to make it Video Of The Day:
Video: Man Licks Shoe On Subway: Gothamist
And yes, making fun of mentally ill people is not funny....bitches, please, I am always one of the first to pound my chest over that....but this video is hilarious. I think what makes it even funnier is how no one else even reacts to it. They just all sit there with no reaction on their faces. It almost reminds me of when I was in the hospital and my roommate and I were sitting at a table doing what I don't remember (I think I may have been coloring....what? There is not much to do in a psychiatric hospital and you have to find stuff to do to keep you from completely losing your mind!) and I happened to look up and see the foreign guy coming, completely naked (hence, giving me my first look in person at a penis) and I just went right back to what I was doing. My roommate thought that was hysterical. She told me she never seen such a perfect poker face.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment