My sister's bachelorette party was this weekend. It was interesting, to say the least. There was about eleven of us. First we did dinner at Longhorn (first time going there for me and I think I may have just found a bacon cheeseburger that rivals Friday's), then we headed down Atlantic City. We went to Boogie Nights at Resorts. Again, interesting, to say the least. While we standing in line to get in, I could feel my chest starting to tighten at the prospect of having to go in. But once I was in, I relaxed a little and actually was on the dance floor most of the time we were there.
The dance floor was a fascinating place. For one thing, it kept getting smelly. And the sights! Oh the horror! Old people grinding against each, fat people in clothing several sizes too small for them.....*shudders*. At one point, I had some foreign kid kind of dancing with me and because I am socially retarded, I had no idea what to do so I just kind of winged it. I must have not been too terrible though, because he didn't run off screaming. I could see my sister watching him, though and later she told me she was keeping an eye on him that he didn't get too close. I just laughed, mostly at the prospect of a guy even coming close to me.
Everywhere I looked, all I could think of was this gif from this article:

Watch that gif closely. Tell me that kid is not at least bi. And you know what else? Where is the original Situation? I have seen plenty of pictures of him over the past few months and I cannot remember the last time I seen him lift his shirt up. Picture 10 of this gallery has him topless, but you cannot see anything. I think the last time I saw the full ensemble was when he was on Dancing With The Has Beens And The Why Am I Famous Agains. Whatsa matter? Sitch getting fat?
There was a lady who impersonated different singers on stage at random points and all I kept thinking was, damn she looks like Lady Miss Kier and if that is her and I am not getting my picture done with her, I am going to be so mad! But I checked her blog and I don't think it was her.
And now it is time to go back to that....place. Oh, the horror again! I am starting to notice an annoying trait. Like the rest of society should probably do, I ask questions when I am having a problem with my work. And I absolutely despise ever having to ask my boss questions. One, she gets nasty sometimes. But this is generally how asking a question turns out:
1. I ask a question
2. Boss starts asking questions that are hardly related to said question
3. I attempt to explain what is going on
4. Boss keeps going on about something else
5. I get even more frustrated
6. Boss flies off the handle about problem and whatever someone else did wrong, badmouths employee to me, uses the F word repeatedly, then starts to bitch about how she will have to hear it from our sister office because whenever something goes wrong, they immediately call her up and start yelling at her.
And then sometimes it will turn into an all out rant about our sister office in general. But the last one is what kills me. She is in charge of the office! Of course they are going to go right to her! Who else does she expect our sister office to holler at? Me?
No comments:
Post a Comment