Why did she not just save herself the trouble and spout her usual "it is what it is" bullshit? Then I would have liked to have done like the cartoons where I put my fist through the computer and to have it come out of her screen and punch her square in the face. I swear, that saying has become the slogan of my workplace and I am sick of it. One of these days, I am going to appear on the nightly news- local girl goes postal in workplace; destroys everything in sight- and I guarantee it will be because someone chose the wrong day to say "it is what it is" to me.
Oh and I did come into my work room today and find my shredding bin filled. So do you know what I did? I picked it up, walked up to her desk, opened her drawer where she keeps her papers waiting to be shredded, and threw them all in there. Fucking lazy cow.
No comments:
Post a Comment