All those months, all that planning....and it's over. It's been a crazy past few days. Rehearsal dinner was wonderful (and delicious). Everyone behaved themselves. My sister's wedding turned out wonderful. The weather cooperated, my sister looked great, and it just was a nice day overall. I had a blast at the reception. Spent most of the night on the dance floor and hell, there were even times, mostly towards the end of the night, where I was the only one on the dance floor and any other time, I would have panicked and ran off, but that night I was like oh fuck it. Hell, I was even told I was a good dancer by my sister-in-law (my work acquaintance and I had a big debate over that one day in work- this is my sister's sister-in-law, so is she my sister-in-law too? She googled it for me and she told me that she is considered my sister's sister-in-law, but that is too damn redundant to say, so I just call her my sister-in-law as well). The one bridesmaid was drunk, of course, and was starting to get obnoxious and I was very tempted to knock her out a couple times.
And now it is back to that place. Ugh, I dread to see the big mess I am going to go back to since the BP took over my job while I was gone (and I swear to God, if I get any blame for anything she done, I am going to lose it. According to my WA, she taught the BP something and the BP didn't do something right and my WA got in trouble for not teaching her properly. I will absolutely not stand to take that). I am sure my work area will be a pig stye and I will do just like I did the last time she left my work area a mess- I will take whatever she left and put it back on her desk. I am not her fucking mother. I am not cleaning up her messes like every other person in the office does.
And speaking of the BP, she said something on Wednesday that I am still laughing over. Now I thought the time she mispronounced "archives" was hilarious. This really took the cake. We were just sitting talking and she looks up on my calendar and states how she is glad Memorial Day and Labor Day fall on a Monday this year. I was speechless. And then I tried not to bust up laughing as I said "yeah, that is good" (do you really think I am going to bother correcting her?). And this is someone who went through fucking dental hygiene school, which the school she attended is a very difficult program. It just amazes me that she ever got through. And it amazes me how every dumbass in the work place thinks the sun shines out her ass and that she is just "so smart". She is in her 20's; how on God's good earth does she not know BY NOW that Memorial Day and Labor Day are ALWAYS observed on Mondays?! Just un-freaking-believable.
Look, I am no mensa, but I swear to God, I work with some DUMBASS people.
And speaking of dumbasses....."Jersey Shore" -- Italy Trip Delayed | TMZ.com
When is MTV going to get the hint that ITALY DOES NOT WANT THEM THERE?! They need to just take the hint and stay in Seaside. Wait. No, that would not be good news. Then I would never get to Seaside this summer, although I was there when they were filming season 3 last year. And with my luck, I would run into the last person I would EVER want to show my face to.
I like watching TMZ. They are hilarious. If I was a celebrity, I'd certainly make sure I am not one of the tabloid queens, but I would love for the TMZ people to follow me around.
And then there is this- Browse images: Photos: The Jersey Shore Boys Depart for Italy | Radar Online
Tell me- should I cry because this picture is just oh show shweet, because this is about the third picture I have seen of him posing with some poor child (here and here), or should I cry because there is a possibility that one day, a scene like this could happen with the brat in the stroller being the spawn of this douchebag? Come on- we all know he is probably fertile as hell. Although....he does spend a lot of time in hot tubs. And then there is the whole question of steroids.
Sunday, May 8, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment