Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Snowball Effect?

When one is in a bad mood, does it just seem like everything else goes wrong or does everything really go wrong? I was in such a foul mood after leaving work and I had slow drivers the entire way home. I knocked everything off of my shower caddy while in the shower.

I have been so fucking cranky and miserable lately. It's even getting on my nerves. More than likely it is hormones. Anymore I am turning into an absolute monster before my period comes. It is really starting to scare me. My mom and my sister are convinced it is PMDD, but I think I am just nuts. Now people see how I get when I am pre-menstrual....and they still expect me to have kids?

Poorly Dressed

I knew the second I seen this picture that it was Lady Miss Kier and....good God, it is possible that even she can not make something look good!

This comment is stupid:
holy hell lady ga ga has a twin the world is fucked
Um, Lady Miss Kier was doing this looooong before that freak came onto the scene.

No comments: