Saturday, July 3, 2010

Another Angry Letter To Friendlys

Dear Friendly's:

Look, I have been brushing off the whole ice cream thing. I am pretty much past the point of being completely fed up with paying $2.49 for an ice cream scoop the size of a golfball. It has gotten to the point where I am actually asking for the manager every time I go. And it takes an act of God for me to actually complain to a place of a business.

But today really took the cake. Taking the chicken parm supermelt off of the menu? What the fuck? That was my favorite meal. Not cool, Friendlys. Not cool at all.

This is 3 strikes. First, with the ice cream. Then changing the fries. And now taking my favorite meal off of the menu? Sure, I can still get it now, but for how much longer? I think it is time we break up. Except for when I want a birthday cake Friend-z. You know, so I can come and get one that contains a spoonful of icing, 7 jimmies, and 2 pieces of cake.

Good God.

Sincerely,
A very disgruntled Friendly's customer

No comments: