Good news, everyone! Pop open a can of Slurm because....
It's official: 'Futurama' is reborn!
Woohoo! I don't know what I am enjoying more- the fact that Futurama is coming back or the Futurama-referencing comments throughout the comment sections. But I can assure you I am, in fact, scuttling with joy over Futurama coming back to life.
Futurama is one of those shows that I always brushed off. I would see it on and continue going through the channels. I never bothered even giving it a try. And then one night, I was feeling so damn depressed and it was the only thing on TV that wasn't sports, cop dramas, or reality TV, so I left it on. And that, my friends, was the beginning of a long relationship. The episode "Insane In The Mainframe" was what finally cemented my love of it.
And when it comes back on, please have more of Roberto, the absolutely insane robot that likes to rob the same bank multiple times. He's hilarious.
And if you are not excited....I order you to watch hypnotoad until you are, even if it takes the entire almost 10 minutes or 100 billion viewings of the video!
If that didn't work, then you can....ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD
Wednesday, June 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment