Oh my Lord this week is dragging.
And once again, it is a week where everyone is in the office and it's getting on my last damn nerve. THEY NEVER SHUT UP. And naturally my poor excuse for a manager never puts a stop to it, because god forbid she actually manage instead of trying to be everyone's friend.
I have been so damn depressed and miserable the last few days, I am starting to get on my own nerves. I think I am probably miserable because I am so anxious over my period not coming on time and I am also probably miserable because it's coming. I had some signs of it earlier, so hopefully it's coming and not just fucking with my head.
And then I saw something yesterday that made me feel even worse depressed. The one girl who used to work at my place and I had worked with before I was laid off posted some picture of some [nasty-looking] soup she had made and all of my coworkers commented and apparently sometime this month, they are all invited to go over her house for dinner. I shouldn't even care, but it was like a punch in the gut. Especially because my FWA and her friend (the one who was fired back in the winter) are invited as well. All the other 3 do/did is/was badmouth the latter. Especially the one who invited them for dinner. I think it's hilarious that the 2 of them even believe the other 3 are their friends. And the thing I hate the most is that I am allowing it to bother me.
We did end up going to Apple Fest on Sunday and it was a nice day, minus the usual wanting to smack the BIL. It wasn't as crowded as I thought it would be; in fact, I don't even think it was as crowded as when we go on Saturday. It was just cold as hell. We stopped at Longhorn on the way home and did that turn into an adventure. They took my fav off the menu, the Parmesan crusted chicken sandwich, so I decided to get a burger. I asked for it well-done with just bacon and American cheese, no lettuce, tomato, onions, or anything else. First it came out with pickles, so I sent it back. Then it came out with Cheddar cheese and was probably about medium rare, if not almost rare, so that time we got the manager, who apologized and supposedly made the burger for me (it finally came out perfect). And not only did I get my meal for free, but I got 2 $10 cards. I of course feel horribly guilty for complaining (nicely, of course) and getting all that stuff as well.
And all of this Christmas stuff is getting to me already.
Wednesday, November 5, 2014
Random Thoughts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment