I don't understand why the impending holiday season is getting to me so bad this year. I don't even remember feeling this bad back when I was laid off from my job AND dealing with the Addison's fear at the same time. I saw my favorite Hershey Kisses Christmas commercial this morning and was about to burst into tears. Everytime I see anything Christmas, I just want to break down into tears. And of course all I keep thinking is it is all because of my hormones and just another sign of perimenopause.
I never thought something could come so close to breaking me as the Addison's fear did. Well, I think I found its rival, along with That Thing. I honestly feel like any day now it is going to happen, that they're both going to get to me so bad one day that I will just come apart.
I need to go listen to "Siberian Breaks". I don't listen to that song nearly enough.
Tuesday, November 11, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment