Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Random Thoughts

I just finished watching Corpse Bride and I don't know why, but every time I watch that movie, I feel overwhelmingly depressed. Just everything that happens to Emily is sad.

Also, all these Christmas commercials are depressing me, too. Nick took Spongebob off at 7AM, so I am back to watching I Love Lucy and every day it's "THIS MANY DAYS UNTIL COUNTDOWN TO CHRISTMAS!". Ugh, I dread those movies come back, because my parents basically watch EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM and they're all so damn saccharine and corny and ugh. And every year they tell me about A Dog Named Christmas and I have to tell them yes, I have seen it and I have actually read the book!

And what the hell is with the weather forecasted for Saturday? It's Apple Fest! All week it was supposed to be cold, sunny, and windy. Now all of a sudden it's going to rain? GR!

No comments: