Friday, February 10, 2012

The WTF Of The Day

Alright, first I will say that no, I have never listened to his music so yes, I could be missing out on his genius or whatever, but can someone explain to me what the deal with this Deadmaus dude (yes, I deliberately omitted the 5 as an "s". Why? Because it's stupid.)? What is with the mouse head? It really annoys me every time I see pictures of him.

I mean, I guess I shouldn't complain about people doing or wearing weird things, considering one of my favorite singers right now has walked around like this before and has also went on stage dressed as Daphne, but it's Andrew. His supreme awesomeness pretty much assures he's basically excused to do or wear whatever the hell he wants. He could walk around in a pink princess dress with a wand and a tiara and it would still be awesome. I bet if I gave him my bridesmaid gown to wear, he would look better in it than I did (it's a rare occurence for me to pay myself compliments, but I thought I looked pretty damn good in my dress), with the exception of it being insanely short on him, since he has about 7 inches in me (if he is really 5'10).

But back to the original topic. That Deadmaus mask annoys me. And I normally like to keep this subject to a bare minimum, but why in the hell is my period here 8 days early?!

No comments: