Monday, December 12, 2011

Picture Of The Day

An entire page of some of Andrew's best faces:

Oh No They Didn't! - MGMT add new Date/Opener Announced

I like the first one. He looks like "What are you looking at?! MY DRINK!!!!".

Make sure to look at the one of him in the pink leotard and silver shorts. A little bit too much to drink there, eh, Andrew? It was booze, right? That last one (the double picture) where he looks like he is holding a banana, he looks pretty drunk (or stoned or whatever) as well.

ETA: WTF. And O FACE!!!!

God, sex with him must be absolutely incredible. I would probably cry for at least 40 minutes after it was over, because 1) uh duh, it's over and 2) it was so fucking incredible!

Anyway, I am completely convinced that the person dressed as Waldo in this picture is Andrew. One, it looks like something he would do and two, that sweater screams him.

No comments: