http://www.davidmcclelland-photography.com/slideshows/mgmt/
I think all but two are of Andrew. I think one is a picture of Ben. But that's okay, because he is a cutie too. But am I terrible person for thinking "I bet that kid is Jewish" (he is) the first time I saw a picture of him? I swear on all that is holy that it was just a benign thought. It was one of those things that just popped into my head, and then I thought why did I just think that?
I can't stand it. Andrew is so freaking gorgeous! OMFG. And while there is something about Andrew that makes me feel really guilty talking dirty about him....could you imagine looking up and seeing this during sex (especially compared to picturing looking up and seeing this. Which reminds me. I saw a posting on his Facebook page that I will screen capture and write a posting about that basically says to me, if this kid is not gay, then I am not insane. Also, in case you have not noticed by now, Mike has officially been overthrown and dethroned as supreme ruler of my celebrity crush world. I don't know how it all went down, but I heard that it was peaceful and something about a rainbow poncho. But I promise you will never hear me talk about Andrew the way I talked about Mike. Why? Because there is something I have for Andrew that I do not and will never have for Mike. It's called respect.)? Sweet zombie Jesus. I can't even begin to IMAGINE the orgasm I would have. I also think I would have probably have a heart attack or stroke right afterwards. It's almost criminal for a boy to be that beautiful. And I don't care if he is totally ripping off My Chemical Romance or not (which I do see a strong resemblence between these pictures and "Welcome to the Black Parade" and while I'll admit Gerard Way is kind of hot (when he is not bleached blonde), Andrew is still significantly- no make that infinitely, more sexy).
I just look at pictures of him, with that too cute baby face and that sessy body and that adorable unruly mop of curls on his head that reminds me of the Shire, and all I can do is....is....is....is
I seriously have no idea what I would do if I ever came face to face with him. I'd probably squeal like a 12 year old girl. But that's disturbing. After all, I am only about 10 months younger than him. But WTF, I am sure he has met worse! Nah, I am sure I would [try to] behave myself. However, I may just tip toe the creepiness factor and ask him if I can touch his hair.
1:47AM: GOD I AM SO FUCKING HORNY RIGHT NOW
AND THOSE PICTURES DID NOT HELP!
No comments:
Post a Comment