Sunday, September 11, 2011

Another Angry Letter To The Weather Channel

Dear Weather Channel:

I love you. I have loved you since I was little, which in that sense tells me I should probably be a metereologist. I watch you at least twice a day and am on your website several times a day. I single handedly could have crashed both of these mediums on the weekend of Hurricane Irene.

Look, I understand you want to get people to PAY ATTENTION when weather warnings are issued. After all, surely not paying attention probably accounts for a lot of weather related deaths, doesn't it? But please, for the love of all that is holy, get rid of that annoying bleeping at the beginning of a warning when it is coming across the bottom of the TV screen!

On another note- did I hear Sublime playing during a local forecast report?

Sincerely,
A huge fan

No comments: