Sunday, April 11, 2010

Video Of The Day

Sweet Yeti of the Serengeti!

Neptune Life

I love when the ship lands and everyone comes flying out of it. The first time I noticed that part, I had to hit the rewind button about 5 times just to stop laughing at it. And Bender saying "BRR! It's so cold, my processor is running at peak efficiency!" (that show has excellent computer humor). I also like when Zoidberg is like "Yetis? Oh! Yetis!". And how the Yetis come in with the intent to destroy, but as soon as Leela says she got dumped, they run in terror.

I am probably in the minority here, but I freaking loved Nudar. I really wish they would bring him back. I mean, technically they could, couldn't they? Just say that the Nudar killed at the end of Bender's Big Score was a doomed duplicate? Yeah. Let's dance! Nuh nah nah!

No comments: