Sunday, April 4, 2010

The Bitch, Please Of The Day

STFU, Parents

You want to know something funny? I received an Easter basket today from my mommy and I was going through it and I thought, hey, I have to share this with other people; this is socialism at it's finest! GOD! Is anything in this world not being touched by socialism anymore? Enough with this damn charitable socialism! How dare I have to share! Damn fucking commies!

I hate the name Madison. It's a name insufferable snotty parents name their insufferable snotty crotchfruits, who 100% of go into adulthood as insufferable little snots who give their insufferable snotty crotchfruits stupid names like Madison and Taylor and OMG STOP THE WORLD:

Nick Jonas and Selena Gomez Break Up (Again)

For the love of....just come out already.

Nick Jonas sorta reminds me of this kid (who unfortunately shares a name with that nasty ass oil heir dork Brandon Davis; trust me, this Brandon Davis is a 100 times better- smart as hell and you don't get herpes just by looking at him) I had a huge crush on in my senior year of high school (he was a junior). To get a really good idea of what he looks like, he looks (at least the last time I seen him) just like Christian Kane did in Just Married. I was still pining for him pretty hard when I saw that movie and I almost died when Christian Kane came on the screen. I was like oh my God, it's Brandon! Man, did I have it bad for that kid. It took me almost an entire week to ask him to sign my yearbook and when I did, I was shaking so bad, I must have looked like....no, I won't go there. And it lasted long after I graduated. Hell, I am sure if I seen him now, I'd still probably get weak in the knees. In fact, he is really the only reason I ever check the alumni pages because I am dying to know what he is up to. Alas, he has not registered yet.

No comments: