Saturday, May 2, 2009

An Angry Letter To Anyone Who Has Ever Lost A Wallet And I Found It

Dear Anyone Who Has Ever Lost A Wallet and I found it:

You folks really need to learn some fucking manners.

I may not come off as a nice person, but I am still semi-decent. Every single time I have found a wallet, the temptation to take the money out of it and return the wallet without the money has been overwhelming. Lord knows I need the money. But I didn't. I remembered my morals and returned the wallet without taking a single thing. And never once have I received even as much as a thank you. I get a yes, that is my wallet. And that is it.

Hey, I didn't have to return it. I could have been like the rest of the disgusting leeches in socity and taken your money and your credit cards and went on a shopping spree. But I have no desire to go to jail and if I lost my wallet, I would certainly appreciate it to the nth degree if one gave it back to me, especially with everything in tact. I am not looking for a reward, but I would appreciate two fucking simple little words- THANK YOU.

So from now on, if I see a wallet on the ground, do not expect me to pick it up and return it to you. I am going to leave it on the ground and walk away and pretend I did not see it.

Sincerely,
A Semi-Decent Citizen

No comments: